Congratulation to Eda :P
The time that I been waiting for has finally arrived. Yahooo !! Eda Lim, my best friend has finally graduated. Hence, I tried on my best dress to show my respect to her for inviting me to her graduation.It’s been like months since I last meet her since I start working. And wow, the hotel is really packed and I have to squeeze through all the happy parents and graduates to find my friend, Eda.
Though her busy time entertaining other friends and taking picture with them and congratulating each other, she found a hidden and nice place for both of us to take a picture.
Although it just a simple picture of both of us, but it brings such a great memories that I can’t help but keep viewing this picture.Just wish her best wishes in her future undertaking. Finally, congratulation on your graduation my dear friend !

1 Comments:
Thanks dear. Love u alws !
No matter how, we will alws be the BESTEST fren, now n even Future!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home