Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Tan !!!

On 9th May is my friend, Tan from Thailand Birthday. Too bad I can’t celebrate with her as she back to Thailand already. It’s been days and nights and weeks I keep saying that I will fly over to Thailand to celebrate birthday with her. However, due to storage of money, I didn’t manage to go to Thailand.

Hence, when the day arrived, I called her early in the morning wishing her ‘Happy Birthday’. Ohuh… she sounded angry as I woke her from her beautiful sleeping time. However, I tried to express my intention for calling her and talked to her for a while.

Later, I went to work and kept thinking what I should do. Although I can’t physically appear, at least I can send her present on her special day. Hence, I contacted another Thailand friends of mine asking him about the website for online florist.

And I did send a girl flowers on her birthday: P crazy huh ? Although it weird but I know she is really happy that I did... *Most girl really like flowers*

Here some picture of her and the flowers: P



1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger eLLie_PhAnT said...

SHe's so sweet !!! Happy birthday ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home