Tuesday, May 23, 2006

X-Men III

All in sudden today my colleague asked me want to watch movie or not ... While I was still thinking, he added that it's X-Men 3 (the long awaited movie which I really wish to watch) and it’s gonna be tonight … it’s before it’s released in Malaysia.. Oh gosh ,can’t wait already !! However, my other colleague seemed interested; hence I just reluctantly given the opportunities to them as I have still can watch with other friends.

Then, all in sudden my colleague came back to me with another ticket. He said “power of connection” and he hand me the ticket. However, he told me that the movie is at 8.30 pm whereas other 4 colleagues’ ticket is at 9.00 p.m. (Mean I have to watch the movie alone).

In the end, I went for the movie….

At 8 p.m. I reached GSC Midvalley, oh my goodness, the theater is so peak although it’s a Tuesday. I guess cause Celcom is giving out lot tickets and I heard it’s 8 cinemas on X-Men 3 … WOW… I feel proud to be part of the crowd ..

Reached the entrance area, heard the announcement “No hand phone or any recording devices in the cinema” … I just continue walk in …. Oh my goodness, it’s like at the border of the country, the people wearing their blue uniform checking each and every single people and checking bags, people dropping hand phone and laptops etc on the counter.. it’s co crowded … Knowing that I have a cheap mobile phone with no camera etc. I just walked in.. till the last part, the guy asked me “Miss , do you have any electronic devices ?” .. Emh.. Hand phone part of it ?? Then he replied that, “Sorry miss, you can’t bring any handphone inside”…?
(Oh gosh, it’s so strict !!! and I feel like I checked by policeman for doing illegal stuff or having and drugs etc)

At 8.30 pm ++ and I totally no idea what time it’s since I don’t have watch or hand phone, the movie started.

After 2 hours in the theater, the movie is over. Wow, I felt like just an hour or less cause the movie seemed so fast end, leaving me pondering …

I am thinking what will happen to Rogue and Iceman since Rogue given up her power so that she can hug the person she like, or hand shake or kiss Iceman??

Will Iceman treat Kitty the new girl as girlfriend or just little sister ? But they seemed more than just caring between friends.

Then, I started to think what will happen to the new Mr. Wings which appeared like few screen and show his magnificent and beautiful wings ?

Between the battle of Iceman and Fireman, it’s any ending yet? ‘Cause I don’t think fireman is dead or maybe he just fainted. And fireman seemed like hate or like to defeat iceman so much.

Charles Xavier is dead, oh gosh, so sad. However, I kind of feel glad that Magneto no longer have power … YES !!! While Jean dies again…. Sob..sob.. every single show she is died… so pity.. But this time more character die including Scott…

I can feel that new generation is coming, hopefully that X-Men 4 coming !!! He he… However, I give a “thumb up” for X-Men 3 .. Not bad though.



Thanks to CELCOM !!!

3 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger cchiuyi said...

well, if im not wrong.. xmen3 is the last.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Firedancer said...

Your "Mr. Wings" is supposed to be Archangel.

Jean is so dead in this movie. I thought I'm watching some ghost movie. No expression wan her face. Scott is also so dead in this movie. Guess that's why both of them also end-up dead.

Magneto didn't really lose his power. Still can shake the chess-piece :p

I don't like this movie. All the mutants dropping like flies.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger @my T@nG said...

Ha ha ha ...!! Actually , the movie not that good cause it's seemed to me meaningless but not to spoil the moood :P have to say some good words before it's worldwide releases...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home