Farewell to Matthias , Yee Voon and Wayne
It is part of our culture that you will be rolled in to and rolled off from a project as you are needed. Today is the last day for 3 of my colleagues including Matthias, Yee Voon and Wayne. Hardly, can bear the lost of them as they always been my good friends at the project and my “kaki” to hang out.I always heard that their new project it is lot works and have to work till late. The environment is not as good as my current project. I really do wish them all the best. Thinking of that, I sms them wishing them good luck but funny enough that one of them reply me “Hope to see you soon.” I’m not so sure should I laugh or cry as I am delighted that at least he really wishes to me soon, while sad part is I will be part of the team with lot works (Arggg…. Think twice) However, we still can meet outside office hour but I know this is rare thing as we have our own plan most the time and hardly can meet / hang out together although we in the same project.
Today, they are leaving and going to their new project already. Hardly can imagine how it feels to go office tomorrow. Don’t feel the motivation anymore as days goes by 3 of my colleagues and my Manager will roll off soon in the next few weeks.
And they go all my good friends here… It’s really sad that when this happen. I can’t easily bear this or maybe cause most of the time I spend with them and even more than my families. Sometime I rather think how to spend time or hang out with them rather than my family, I so feel bad cause I am not a good daughter. I know most people don’t feel as much as I do as their attention is more to their family but me….I do start to feel missing them.
I do really hope that they will have a happy life in their new project. Hope we can hang out very soon…
Life goes on…
I really wish to dedicate this song to them,
As we go on, we’ll remember,
All the time we, had together,
As our life change, come whatever,
We will still be, friends forever.

2 Comments:
They are just leaving for another project and not for another company. Don't be so attached.
In my current job, I hardly see any of my colleagues or even my boss. The only people I see are my customers. You need to learn to bear with the loneliness when you are on projects or when you are a consultant.
Maybe i felt extremely attached because this is the first time... Or maybe because of no other commitment at the moment. shall learn to get over it..
Post a Comment
<< Home