Movie CARS
I can't recall when i watch the movie CARS but i really want to give my thumb up for this movie.Basically, i enjoy the movie because the movie is so funny and it really makes me laugh out loud: P.
My first impression is "just another cartoon show" and after I watched the movie, the only thing that I can say is "WOW" because it really changes my perception.
During the beginning of the show, the main character Lightning McQueen is a proud car that always mentioned “I don’t need a team /manager etc as I work on my own” while raced dangerously though the race without changing tire and in the end, tire burst…. Guess what :P it can jump and jump and jump till the finish line. (This is really funny)
And next thing is 3 cars won the race together, during the racing finish line review, you can see Lightning McQueen actually push his tongue out to reach the finishing line :P (Funny right?)
There is also a point where Lightning McQueen flashback Sally during their drive around at the hills whereby Sally pass by the waterfall in slow motion. Oh gosh, the view is so beautiful and added with the slow motion, and a pretty car :P it seemed so wonderful like a beautiful lady pass by.
However, what makes this movie really unforgettable is this character Lightning McQueen. In the beginning of the show, it really a proud, selfish, arrogant car which don’t appreciate other ppl, cars etc that treat him (it) well :P But, in the end he realize how important is a team / manager etc in order to reach his goal.
You can realize that in the beginning of the show, he realize that he have no friends to celebrate with or whatsoever when he won the race. You can feel this feeling when his manager called him and asking him if he has any friends to invite …
During his visit to the small Radiator Springs, McQueen has destroyed the road etc which make the chief forced him to repair the road. Out of his impatient and basically attitude problems, he completed the road construction badly. ( Reallly really bad…) However, in the end he realized that how he can perform the work best with step by step and slowly. It basically so true to life as well as we can’t force or push everything to limit and just reach the goal. We might just miss so much beautiful things or events or experiences and feeling that we never experienced before. During his time in the town, only he realized the beautiful of the place, he meaning of friends and families.
It is really hard to explain the heartfelt feeling that I got from this movie. But, from this movie I can feel
• the joy as it’s full of joke and funny screen
• touched as how well the movie is lined in such a way that remind us on what kind of people we are .. Are we the pass McQueen with the proud, arrogant attitude?
• tears - I can really feel the tears from my heart that such a movie can bring so much valuable lesson to me
• excitement as we watched as you won’t feel bored or left out from the movie – you can really feel the whole storyline perfectly
There so much more heartfelt words that I felt and experienced while I watch this movie which is hardly can explain with words.
But, I hope my dear friends all shall watch this movie :P and tell me what you think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home