Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to me :P

Less than one hour, I will older a year again. Oh gosh, it seemed like yesterday, the last time I wish myself 'Happy Birthday". Time passed so fast that I don’t even realize that one year had passed again.

During the same time last year, I still remember that I wished
? obtain my First Class Honour for my degree – and well I did. Although I did not obtain the best student or best project but at least I feel glad that I didn’t waste my 3 years ++ efforts.
? I wished to get a good job and the job able to let me learn more about the working world as well as get to know myself better. Of course a longer term wish is that I wish that I am able to have my own thoughts and develops my skills and knowledge as well get the relevant experiences aligned to my interests.
? Have gatherings with friends – I think I did and I got lot more friends now. And I have lot more activities till I broke: P just kidding.

And, well the same time this year, I think I should start considering what my new year plan :P

Lastly, Happy Birthday to myself

"Happy birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to Amy,
Happy Birthday to me...!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Firedancer said...

Happy Birthday Girl!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger @my T@nG said...

thank you very much :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home