Monday, September 25, 2006

China or Phuket or Nothing at all ?

I am still deciding whether to go China or Phuket.

China – Going with family and relatives to go sightseeing at a wonderful and nice scenery place in China (Most people give good commands). Sound nice, relaxing 8 days trip.

Phuket – Going with friends to Phuket with some so-so view and some kind of unsafe due to the current transition there. But, I guess Phuket should be fine… Foresee that I will enjoy much more as going with bunch of young kids same age that I can scream till sore throat and play till dawn…

Arh… so hard to decide…

Final Update .. i told my family that i am not going to China and due to me , my friends cancel the trip to Thailand...What should i do ?

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Firedancer said...

Cheer-up. Atleast, you can now use the PC/laptop at home for 8 days since your family members are going to China. ;)

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger @my T@nG said...

Thank you jie jie, i really looking forward for my holiday cause i am really stress here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home