Monday, September 25, 2006

Where is my dear, laptop ?

Losing my laptop is one of the most painful memories till now. It’s almost 4 months since I lost my laptop. But I still can’t bear the lost. It’s totally interrupted all my initiative to learn, to study or to do self-discovery and learning with my laptop. Now, once in a blue moon fighting with my sister for the laptop or sneak into my brother room while he is sleeping to use the pc really painful. Fighting with my mummy to get back me a laptop / pc. And thinking should I wait till better specification is out with a better deal, till Vista is here…

Don’t feel like home without my laptop, when I reach home, I sleep and wake up I go to work again. Weekends either out or at home watching tv ONLY. My laptop really changed my life totally.

A gadget that changed my lifestyle…

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Firedancer said...

Yeah! Notebook and connectivity are very important to me. Without them... life is so gray and it feels like the end of the world. :(

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger @my T@nG said...

I have to agree with you on that. I feel i been running away from buying one or have i decided not to have one now ? But all i know is looking at the laptop (other's laptop) really make me feel da pain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home