Thursday, October 12, 2006

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA = Gooooood Movie

Last night, I watched the movie, “THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA”, though everyone might think it’s just another girl movie that ONLY girl will watch. I certainly deny that statement ‘cause there lots more than just another fashion movie.

Starting, it does make my jaw dropped due to the amount of nice clothes, shoes, accessories etc. Wow, it’s might really everyone girl dream to be able to dress nicely etc. Every single day and events there are different clothes to match on.

The thing that I admire the most is not the fashion etc, but it’s the content, storyline and how the actresses bring out their very best in the show really impressed me.

This whole movie isn’t just about fashion; the main thing that I do see is ‘REALITY”. I do aware that when most students graduated, the thought that they can get their dream job or working in big company will help them achieve what they want. But the reality is you have to give more than just sitting in office doing daily work and listen to phone call. Or wearing nicely and showing it to your colleague.

In this movie, I am impressed with how the writer wrote it in a way that perfectly carried out by Meryl on how elegant woman is. Anne Hathaway reminded me on how childish and foolish once upon a time when I just graduated.

I admire on how precisely the writer wrote about fashion and the reaction of Meryl (Miranda) when Anne laughing at some fashion. It’s shown how much the writer know about the fashion and voice out what most the fashion designer etc want to tell the world that each and every of their design is master piece.

On the other hand, it sometime tells me that it’s don’t really matter what are the role/tasks that we are doing, but the important point is how much effort we contributed to achieve / complete the tasks. Surviving in this ‘Reality” world is NOT just doing/giving the best but what you can see from the tasks / role you are doing.

Your boss might be demanding and you feel like crying in achieving what they requested. Or you might complain daily due to the amount of job you do and you are not recognized for the amount of additional work you do. But, the question is did you give your best? If you say yes, ask again did you really really contribute your effort in giving the best you can?

In the end, the person that benefits from that isn’t your boss or your colleague but it’s you that had changed and that will change your life forever. Just watched the movie how Anne Hathway transformed from a small town girl that trying to survive her impossibly demanding new boss to a girl that know what she want in her life, get control of her life/time, and independent and self-confident girl.

I give my best rating for this movie !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home