Happy Birthday to 7 Nov born babies....
7 November – A memorable day of my life. Not mention about 4 of my beloved friends’ birthday, it’s also my 1st anniversary in current company, Accenture.Firstly, I shall wish Happy Birthday to my jie jie, Serena Yeoh for being a sister and also a good companion to talk. She always be there guide and advise me. She is always there whenever I need her, whenever I need someone to express my feeling or even my complaints. So, on her birthday I wish her prettier, smarter and of course hope she enjoy her life more cause she work really really hard.
Then, wish my dear Kah Fui goh goh Happy Birthday as well. He he… shall not forget the day when I meet him during MIND gathering. Well, he still owe me one self cooking meal… he he he ..
Then, pretty girl Saw Cheng, hope that she gets what she dreamt for. Well-educated, smart, intelligent, pretty girl that I know back in APIIT during Year 2. First impression, wow leng lui wor… he he .. Hope you happy always. Our journey is still long, remember to enjoy your life.
Oh yeah, wished to wish Happy Birthday to Marcus, my colleagues, smart and funny guy .. ha ha .. Can’t forget all his funny attitude till today though he already in another project. Shall hope he get his dream life and shall hopefully a life companion soon.
Lastly, Happy 1st Anniversary in Accenture to me, Jit Wei and Bin Wei (APIITians) that join Accenture the day :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home