Monday, November 06, 2006

Dilemma + emotional

Dilemma + emotional

Well, today really have to revise am I really managing my expectation well. I was really disappointed with a news that told by my friends. Getting to know the news, make me totally upset and down. I was feeling like thrown down from KL Tower.

Am I really not professional to bring my emotion to work? Though I am physically in office but my mind wondering around and looking for something t hat I can’t reach. I know that I am not concentrating and my performance is totally dropped. And yet I have to push myself to move forward and to bring out the best I can. It’s really hard not to think anything but work at this very point of time.

Having to know my friend is trying to distant me is really hurts. I kept ponder why a guy that I just treated as friend, my best pal trying to keep distant from me… ouch…

Moreover, getting to know that your friends suddenly treat you more than a friend, it’s really confusing. Is it he fooling around with my feelings or am I just too sensitive. I trying to ignore everything and yet I am having sleep-ness night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home