Monday, November 06, 2006

New Hair Style

New Hair Style

After years of rejecting, this year I tried to make a different with myself. Something that is totally different of me.

Wake up as early as possible, go to hair saloon and talked to my hairstylist. Thinking that all this year of rejecting and giving excuses not making any much different, this time I will try something different with my hair :P

After sitting in saloon for 6 hours, had a roti canai, took my 5-10 minutes nap, read almost the whole Cleo Magazine and played my Sudoku, and finally my hair is done.

WOW … that’s the word from my mouth, with my perm + colored + highlight with a bit light brown…. I looked totally different. WOW…

When to work the next morning and feeling really confident as I saw eyes are catching me while I go. With my hairstyle when I reached office, I get tones of compliment from colleagues. And I really happy as this time it’s really worth my money.

When I walked in the office, I almost hide myself under the table as I think my hair is too stylish to go work. Ha ha ha .. However, after hearing some good comments, I felt lot better.

Anyhow more to come tomorrow as I seeing more others colleagues from other project soon.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger David said...

Been a while didn't see you liao lo. How are things ah? Hope to see your new look ^_^

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger @my T@nG said...

Oh yeah, still busy with work ma. Work life :( Anyway, you shall be able to see me maybe emh... December ? ha ha ...

Alternatively i will upload my picture soon ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home