My new gadget
I finally get a new laptop and a new toy. It is an Hp Compaq 6000 series equipped with Windows Vista™ Business. Finally have a chance to play with this new OS in town.I have seen lot clips and advertisement on Windows Vista™ and finally I have a chance to play with it. At first, I felt lost as I don’t know where to start or what to do.
First thing I notice is where are my CDs? How can I format or re-install if I don’t have the CDs? Then talked to few friends and I realised my computer really have 3 partition which is Local Disk, OS_TOOLS and HP_RECOVERY. The OS can be recover later :P
Next, where is my game? Ops.... After searching and surfing the Internet, just realised that for Windows Vista™ Business Edition, by default the game is not installed, we need to turn on the features.
For more information, refer to Turn Windows features on and off.

2 Comments:
Glad to know that you have your new equipment for blogging again :p
yeah, thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home